- 30 minute Consultation via secure video or phone – FREE
- 90 minute intensive individual session – $225
- 60 minute Individual Therapy – $150
- Finding the Middle Path – Online RO-DBT Skills Class – How to let go of perfection, foster self-compassion & build meaningful relationships $300/month *6 month commitment – Next group starting in Feb 2020- Email me if to secure your spot on the interest list – Group is limited to 10 participants
- Cultivating Calm Through Chaos – 5 week online evidence based skills class to help you learn strategies to manage stress and build resiliency in times of uncertainty – April 10 – May 8. Register here https://event.webinarjam.com/channel/CalmThroughChaos
- Individual Clinical Supervision/Consultation – 1 hour- $80
- Group Clinical Supervision/Consultation- (max 6) – $40
- In Person Leadership, Motivation, or Personal Development Workshop or Speaking Engagements- contact me via email at Marinelle@eremedycounseling.com
Schedule your FREE Consultation today!
*if you are having difficulty affording therapy, I have a limited number of reduced fee appointments. Please see Open Path Collective to apply.
*If you are a fellow military spouse, active duty military, healthcare provider or a first responder, I have a limited number of scholarship spots available at this time.
I currently accept insurance and am paneled with Cigna as a provider. I am an out of network provider for most other insurances. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it may be possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your out of network benefits work for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
• Does my health insurance plan include out of network mental health and tele-mental health benefits?
• Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
• Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
• Do I need written approval from my primary care physician or prior authorization in order for routine services to be covered?
I am in the process of becoming an in network provider for Cigna & UBH/Optum.
I accept all major credit cards and debit cards as forms of payment. You can pay directly through the patient portal.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Feel free to email me and schedule your free consultation. We can talk through your questions and see if we might be a good fit to work together. If we aren’t that’s ok too, I have a large network of amazing colleagues that I can refer you to.