- 30 minute Consultation via secure video or phone – FREE
- 90 minute Initial Assessment & Action Planning – $250
- 90 minute Brainspotting or DBT Session – $225
- 60 minute Individual Therapy – $150
- 90 minute weekly DBT Group – $200/month *6 month commitment – Next group starting in the Fall- Email me if you want to put your name on the interest list – Group is limited to 10 participants
- Individual Clinical Supervision/Consultation – 1 hour- $80
- Group Clinical Supervision/Consultation- (max 6) – $40
- In Person Leadership, Motivation, or Personal Development Workshop or Speaking Engagements- contact me via email at Marinelle@eremedycounseling.com
Schedule your FREE Consultation today!
*if you are having difficulty affording therapy, I have a limited number of reduced fee appointments. Please see Open Path Collective to apply.
*If you are a fellow military spouse, I have a limited number of clinical supervision slots that are available at a reduced fee.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it may be possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your out of network benefits work for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
• Does my health insurance plan include out of network mental health and tele-mental health benefits?
• Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
• Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
• Do I need written approval from my primary care physician or prior authorization in order for routine services to be covered?
I accept all major credit cards and debit cards as forms of payment. You can pay directly through the patient portal.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Feel free to email me & I will do my best to answer your questions or concerns.